- Open the database in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Right-click on the table that has the clustered index and select Design.
- Right click on a blank space on the design view and select Indexes/Keys from the context menu.
- Select the index that you want to modify in the list on the left.
- Change the value of the property Create As Clustered from Yes to No.
- Click close, then save the table design view.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Change index from clustered to nonclustered in SQL Server 2008
Labels: SQL Server